- Round trip air from Newark to Rome and Venice to Newark
- Tours as listed on the itinerary
- Private airport transfers
- Private transportation for tours
- Luggage 1 standard suitcase and 1 carry-on
- 6 Breakfast and 2 Dinners as listed on the itinerary
- Personalized Itinerary
- PDI staff available
- PDI Perks 😉
Trip Does not include
- Any additional airline fees ie: seat assignments
- Excess baggage fees
- Meals, unless listed in your itinerary
- Tips for drivers, guides and other services
- Visa/Passport entry/exit fees
- Travel insurance
*Prices are based on double occupancy. If you would like a single room there is an additional charge for a single supplement of $499.
** $250 Deposit.
*** Land only $2595 for dbl occupancy
November 5-13, 2019
Rome, Florence, Venice
On this luxury voyage you will spend 6 fabulous action-packed days in Italy. Starting your journey in Rome taking your tour by private coach to the Colosseum and Roman forum, followed by tours to the Vatican museum, Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter's Basilica. You will enjoy dinner at local restaurants, and a 4-course meal complete with Toga Dressing & entertainment.
Next you will travel from Rome to Florence on a private coach touring the hillside of Umbria, stopping in Chianti at Castello Vicchiomaggio for wine tasting. No journey would be complete without an authentic Tuscan cooking class.
Lastly you will journey via train from Florence to Venice. In this city transportation will be provided by a chartered private boat for a 3 island tour Murano, Burano, and Torcello Islands. On your free time you can Have lunch in a canal side restaurant. You can visit the museums and art galleries like the Guggenheim or Correr, the Accademia, or the Doge's Palace.