- Round trip air from Newark to Athens and a separate intra-trip flight from Athens to Santorini
- Tours as listed on the itinerary
- Private airport transfers
- Private transportation for tours
- Luggage 1 standard suitcase and 1 carry-on
- 6 Breakfast and 2 Dinners as listed on the itinerary
- Personalized Itinerary
- PDI staff available
- PDI Perks 😉
Trip Does not include
- Any additional airline fees ie: seat assignments
- Excess baggage fees
- Meals, unless listed in your itinerary
- Tips for drivers, guides and other services
- Visa/Passport entry/exit fees
- Travel protection
*Prices are based on double occupancy. If you would like a single room there is an additional charge for a single supplement of $499.
** $250 Deposit.
*** Land only $2885 for dbl occupancy
September 11-18, 2019
Athens & Santorini Greece
2019 Martinis in Santorini with Pretty Dollfaces Greek Tour. As you are whisked away jet setting across the Atlantic for this 2 in 1 journey, you will arrive in Athens, Greece home of the Greek gods and the birth of mythology. "The name of Athens, connected to the name of its patron goddess Athena, originates from an earlier Pre-Greek language." As you arrive via private coach to the hotel you will have time to explore the city before embarking on your scheduled tours.
Your tours will included Acropolis sightseeing tour with historic sites such as the Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Hadrian's Arch, the Parliament and the memorial to the Unknown Soldier, the Academy, the University, National Library and Constitution Square (Syntagma) Short stop at Panathenaic Stadium, site of the first Olympic Game in 1896.
As you fly from Athens to the world famous Santorini Islands you will enjoy Santorini Island tour includes Profitis Illias Mountain, Megalochori village walking tour, Red Beach, Black Sand Beach swimming. The tour also includes Koutsoyannopoulos Wine Museum and Wine Tasting: Explore the wine caves that are 8 meters below ground. And no trip to Santorini is complete without a visit to the white beach, hot springs, and snorkeling at Red Beach and enjoy a Caldera Sunset Sailing by Catamaran farewell Dinner.